Vegetable Oil pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe ethylene glycol is used in anti-freeze and used to infact have that sweet taste but now they add things to it to make it better....why, because yes in the past people have added it into drinks causing death...there was on instance of a lady charged with killing her brother in law because she made him a mixed alcoholic drink with that in it...of course he didn't notice anything because it tastes sweet and it wound up killing him.

This is also where the rumor of adding anti-freeze into wine came into play which I believe years ago was actually somewhat common for people do trying to make a wine seem better.

hmm... THis kind of inspires me to make a fishtank around a PC... and have a sealed off area with oil cooled pc.(would require a Heck of A lot of work/sealing etc to keep the fish from becoming dinner and from the water getting to the mobo :/..

Is Anit-Freeze electrically conductive? Lol if it isn't, I may try soaking a computer in that instead of oil.

Is Anit-Freeze electrically conductive? Lol if it isn't, I may try soaking a computer in that instead of oil.

just get some and test it with a multimeter but dont be tempted to eat it, one of the components of it tastes sweet but killes you!!!

I wonder what'll happen when the vegetable oil goes bad.

Exposure to light, oxygen, and heat cause it to go bad. Being inside a translucent tub with a computer, poorly sealed, it's being exposed to all three...

Vegetable oil goes from a 1 year shelf life unopened to a few months opened, to probably a month or two or in an environment like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom