How do I install SP2 on xp pro not genuine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eric u tryin to virus me

Unknown virus scanner failure Virus Found

Note: There is no cure available for the virus on the file APMKPR2.rar

It is not possible to download files from Hotmail that contain incurable viruses. Contact the originator of the file, inform them that the file contains a virus, and ask them to send a virus-free version of the file.

it said the same thing to waynekruse10 the first time I sent it to him. it isn't a virus. the major among other people received it fine.

Edit. I know what your problem is, you got hotmail. MS email will never receive what I sent you. do you got another email address?

actually hotmail does allow .rar files. I sent one from one hotmail account to another, both my accounts, I opened it and saved it fine.

if you knew what I was sending, you would know why they were blocking it. you know that they scan your email before they send it and they can block certain things. their servers can read through .zip and .rar file too (they use to couldn't read through rar files, but they can now).
give me your email in a pm, if you are interested and I'm sure you are, I can send it to you too.

I uploaded it to rapidshare (in which it said somebody already uploaded it and gave me their dowload link). two people email servers claimed it was a virus. I resent it to them in a different manner and they received it. everybody else got it correctly.

if anybody need it pm me with an email address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom