Should i go for Asus A8N SLI deluxe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
hi,

i'm planning to build a future gaming machine.I heard lots about Asus A8N SLI deluxe( i've been using Asus mobo from 1st com)...but now other lots of good mobo available in market.

SO, i wan to hear from you guys wat mobo is good (socket 939 with PCI -e)
thanks

Dont get the delux get the new A8n32. Its got loads of features including an external SATA port and a heatpipe.

I love ASUS as a Intel Board. P4P800-E Deluxe is the best s478 board there is... But, AMD... no way. Go with DFI... You can lose.

The A8N32's layout sucks.... Not enough PCI slots available and they are cramed between the two SLI PCI Express slots. Good Luck trying to fit a Sound card in there.

the MSI is an excellent board, good price for the money, though its like 160 dollars, spend like 40 dollars more and get teh DFI NF4 SLI-DR which is a great oCing board and very stable

sickness said:
Can't go wrong with the DFI Lanparty SLI-DR.

Amazine how many people don't know that. The DFI LAnparty NF4 SLI blows away Asus in performance and tweaking ability. Not to mention it's just plain cool looking in a fluoresced case!

Recently heard about it too , but i not planning to overclock it - should i still go for DFI LAnparty NF4 SLI ?

no go with the MSI or gigabyte SLI if you are NOT OCing sense the extra money would be kind of pointless unless you have a lot of moeny then go with the DFi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom