How do I enter bios on a Vaio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajete

In Runtime
Ok, check it out, Im a hiphop entertainer and I need to know how to enter BIOS on a VAIOs 1, 2, mic check! :p lol j/k...

But seriously anyone know? I have a PCG- GR370.

Warez Monster said:

F3 key doesn't do anything. F6 gives me the option of choosing which OS I want to run. nothing else really seems to do anything.

Warez Monster said:
F8 or Delete key

Warez, Im having a hard time geting into Bios. So I'm gonig to try sumthing else. I just need to know how to run my Windows Xp setup in Safe mode with the command prompt.

what version of vaio do you have? F8 or delete, depending on what system, will get you in the bios or safe mode. F8 is usually safe mode options

Warez Monster said:
what version of vaio do you have? F8 or delete, depending on what system, will get you in the bios or safe mode. F8 is usually safe mode options

I'm not sure what version. I know my model, PCG-GR370, But no F key is working to get into viaos. I only get safe mode options like you said. I dont want to be much trouble, i dont like being bothersome. I know alot about computers. Im just trying to get this xp os installed on here. But im going to do it through safe mode in command prompt. Do you know the commands to open your disc drive?

Warez Monster said:
as soon as the pc reboots, hit those keys i mentioned fast and repeatedly.

I do. I got Safe mode options. To start in safe mode, or safe mode with command prompt... You know? That menu. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom