bad ram?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribe

Beta member
OK...Before any of this trouble my computer has been running fine forever. Alright so now to the problem...well about a week ago I have been experimenting crashes in games (the crash to desktop). Its been getting worse every day...usually the longer the pc is on the worse it gets. So yesterday it starts off and I cant even play any games. Then I was getting Page_fault_in_unpaged_area stop errors. Tried doing a system disk scan with windows recovery and it stopped 50%...and after restarting it wont turn on. I let it sit, press the power button, and the only thing that happens is the fan spins for a sec, the leds turn on...i guess everything just powers up for about 1 sec and turns right off. Cleared the cmos by removing the battery and that didnt do anything. IM SO LOST. Any suggestions???

My SETUP
AMD 2100+ @ 1.73 (no overclocking)
512 mb Ram
Windows XP
ATI 9700 Pro
SB Live! 5.1 Platinum
Gigabyte 7vrxp rev 1.1

well i use tp have prblems like that my self what was wrong was my bord was fried but it worked along before it conked out on me or try changeing the PSU if still no cigar get a new mobo a broken ram issue usually starts with sparatick restarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom