AlienIce™ 2.0 Video Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ok well i they may yhave sent me a different mobo and graphics card so it might be alittle better ... idk because they havent gotten back to me yet......Alienware® nForce™4 SLI™ Chipset Motherboard PCI Express and this graphics card 128MB PCI-Express x16 NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200TC is that any better ?

Dude I really hate to say this, but you would have probably gotten a better deal with Dell.

ok thats the same mobo that alienware uses in most of there pcs.... ok well thanks anyway this leaves me with a pci-e slot and a cheesy graphics card .. i should go up to a 6800gt right????

Theyoyokid303 said:
ok ok well i they may yhave sent me a different mobo and graphics card so it might be alittle better ... idk because they havent gotten back to me yet......Alienware® nForce™4 SLI™ Chipset Motherboard PCI Express and this graphics card 128MB PCI-Express x16 NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200TC is that any better ?

I second the 6800GS, not only does it overclock really well, it's cheaper and performs better in some cases than the 6800GT.

The mobo will do but the only thing is that you should not count the video card and buy the 6800 GS. How much is Alienware asking for the 6200 TC ( Turbo Cache, is just a way the video card relays information from the video card memory to system memory when it needs to, which means that the video card doesn't actually perform quicker, it has larger areas to swap information easier no real gain in performance though!

well ... i got it and it has the agp 9550se i want to upgrade that soon ... what should i get .....? i hear the 6800 agp is no longer manufatured .... and btw whats a good oc for the 9550se i want to get some oc practice with it ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom