20 pin PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 300W PSU that powered the system in my sig for a while until i upgraded. It did it's job well and i can sell it to you for about $25 if you'd like. Just thought i'd throw it out there...

Thanks for the offer, but my buddy brought this over for me to fix and it has a 300w psu in it that fried its self and the mobo. Gonna try for something with a bit more power. That link in my first post seems to be a pretty good psu for what this system is I think. Seems to have some good reviews except for some complain about the noise, but Im not to worried about it. They probally didnt have it supported well. It says it has 20A on the 12v rail. Guess Ill go with this and see how it works out. Not gonna buy it till tommorow afternoon, so If anyone thinks this PSU is a bad idea feel free to shout : )

Okay that's cool, just throwing it out there, beedabuy has a 20 pin PSU that he might want to sell to you, and if you don't want it, i'm sure he can give you advice.

Ok i guess he's not gonna post, but i was talking to him on AIM and he said that PSU you were looking at is fine, so i'd say go ahead and go with that :p

plenty of PSU companies make 20pin PSUs still. its 20+4, on the ocz powerstream you can chooose to have 20 or 24 pin. same with the antec smartpower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom