hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,, thats a loaded question, what I have found it's easier getting a job,,protecting against hackers,if you know how they hack,in my opinion,if you know different things then you can point your customers to different ways to prevent them getting hacked..but there is always a way

You mean cracking... and I don't think you can.
If you are good at Hacking (creating worms, viruses, making exploits, finding ways though secure systems) then you can probably find your way into a security company, but cracking is just using what someone else already made...

where do these people get all ther knowledge from about hacking and cracking. i find it quite amazing, but disgusting at the same time lol

Actully to answer the origianal posters question you can. A company could higher you to try to penatrate their servers. You then give them a report of what you tried and how you got in if you did.

whiteknight said:
Actully to answer the origianal posters question you can. A company could higher you to try to penatrate their servers. You then give them a report of what you tried and how you got in if you did.

beware if you do this, which you can,make sure you have them sign a waiver on exactly what you are doing etc,I learned the hardway,,broke there security,after I gave company a 2 page report, they said I damaged,tampered with files,,so cover your butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom