auto restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally a blue screen appear...it says..

A problem has been detected and your computer has to be shut down to prevernt damage.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

technical information

*** STOP:0X000000D1 ( 0X00000003, 0X00000002, 0X00000000, 0XF7699917)

***Mustdi5x.sys- Add F7699917 base at F7697000, datestamp 41377210

can anyone tell me what's wrong with my computer?

tyr to find what this, Mustdi5x.sys, belongs to. my inet seacrh turned up nothing.

ms will tell you that irql or less could be bad memory or a newly added bad piece of hardware or software.

i remeber i got random irql's when i installed sybase firewall. I uninstalled the software and the blu screens stopped.

Open your case up and inspect your capacitors. If those capacitors are swollen or have any type of residue coming from them they can cause your system to reboot randomly. This is a well documented problem affecting a wide range of manufacturers, especially those using intel motherboards.

nocapasitors are swollen..anyway,i just bought this computer in april... so it's a hardware problem??or software??

are you sure its Mustdi5x.sys? I have search high and low and usually I can find anything. I even did a searc on 4 computer for the file and came up empty. I dont think It belongs to XP, are you running xp? I'm thinking its from some software youhave or possibl hardware...

Anyways, here is a site everyone here can refer too

http://www.windll.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom