Best vid card for about 100$ or 150$

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
im looking for a good video card to go with my new rig and am running out of money and i still want to buy a creative zen micro because my mp3 player sucks. so i have about 300 bucks left and the mp3 costs about 175-200$. plz help

eVGA 6600GT to be exact :) lol.. that is IF your in the US... if not, go BFG or something.. just not XFX :)

My ATI Radeon X700 Pro 256mb PCI-E :D. I've only had it for about a month and it's in great condition. I'd sell it to you for about $130 if you'd like.

Riceball said:
My ATI Radeon X700 Pro 256mb PCI-E :D. I've only had it for about a month and it's in great condition. I'd sell it to you for about $130 if you'd like.

Ah dude no. X700 Pro's suck balls. 6600GT's own them by far.

very true... isnt it against the rules to sell stuff on these forums with the exception of the topic dedicated to selling and trading?

Static_11 said:
very true... isnt it against the rules to sell stuff on these forums with the exception of the topic dedicated to selling and trading?

Woops, i just learned it from PZEROFGH, he does it all the time. *cough* little bastard *cough*

Riceball said:
Woops, i just learned it from PZEROFGH, he does it all the time. *cough* little bastard *cough*

That was an unneccessary comment. Please grow up or leave the forums.

the best card for around 100$ or 150$ is 6600GT, and if u can pay little more u can get the new 6800 GS

septoid2 said:
That was an unneccessary comment. Please grow up or leave the forums.

What do you mean? lol i know pzerofgh personally and it's just a joke. BTW, i'm 17 years old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom