only 7000 3dmarkd 05 x1800xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you got the same performance on an x800 in 3dmark??? Then something really is wrong, why a new cpu cooler? Motherboard I would upgrade though myself since Dells are crapola.

Before you do that though for a quick test, get powerstrip and read the clock speeds on ur 800, then on ur 1800 and tell us what it says.

no

I have the same score as with my x800xt 6200

x1800xt is 7600

But the game in bf2 was very low for some reason with the x800xt which isnt normal

3dmark was the same

tsh said:
no

I have the same score as with my x800xt 6200

x1800xt is 7600

But the game in bf2 was very low for some reason with the x800xt which isnt normal

3dmark was the same

Is that x800xt oc'd? Like I said, most Ive been getting with my Ultra is 5650 or so. I know I could pull more, but Im to much of a wuss to oc. lol

Did do do a clean install of windows when u installed the new card?

could be a driver problem,especially if you did'nt uninstall the old ones, even if you had an ATI card befor. It is recommend u re install windows with any hardware change.

i did and still have same 3dmark around 100 more points or so

i think the issue is i am some what cpu limited

I changed cpu to 3.4 and got 7357 as 3dmark

changed back and got 7647 What do you guys think?

should i go out buy a new cpu? and it will put my 3dmark to 9000 or 10000?

seems to be big for such a small difference in cpu

mmm you should try to format again the hd and install a nice clean copy of windows, then install all the drivers once you do that and you finished download all updates e.c.t go and install 3dmark and run the benchmark.

just tryed it with a different hardrive

I think the issue is my mother board... but to get a new one would be hard to do

What would fit?

what would have all connectors as my old one?

and what cpu cooler should i get?

will the cpu fit in the new mother board?

and which one should i get?

I had problems with the mother board before so this is why i think its the issue

Dell sent me a new one but it was defective and so i waited another 4 months to get this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom