40 Gb Hd

Status
Not open for further replies.

orbstra

Solid State Member
The laptop I own comes with a 40gb hard drive, and because I have so many files, I filled it up (literally) in the first 3 weeks of use. I want to transfer the files to a new 120GB hd I am going to buy, although I do not want to lose files. I just want a simple, plug in, and set to copy EVERYTHING. When I say everything I eman OS, Drivers, Partations, EVERYTHING. Thanks

-orb

120GB? R u serious? r trying to send the first human into space? you need to stick with wat you got, your os will be fine.

Trust me, I reformated my laptop the day I got it, the skill to do it is not a problem. I am REALLY do not want to go through all that again. That is why I am here!

to transfer your old data to a new hard drive, you use norton ghost

you can get it by downloading limewire or azereus, and searching for it

120 GB isnt alot of HD space, i have 200 GB right now

Where did you get it from, the bigest I could find on a laptop is a 120GB on Newegg. I hae a 250GB on my desktop and once I finish the SUPER pc I am building in a few years, it will have a terrabyte of space. It sounds alot but its 4 HD's.
3 300GB
1 200GB

It will cost alot but most peopel think 1000 gigs is unheard of, it's not.

yah but i thought you wanted the 120 gig internal? that why ai sugested a temp case to do the transfer the put that hd in and use the 40 gig in the HD case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom