intel gone amd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx for all the replies here. first amd system ever just kinda curious how it will do. cant wait to try bf2 and fear on the new system. one thing though I've got 2 antecs and 3 rosewill psu's here now in various builds and believe it or not the rosewill keeps my voltages MORE stable then antec. Was running my current rig 3.4@3.856 (227 fsb) running 1:1 on kingston value ram (laugh if you must) cpu at 1.36v ram at 2.7v . didn't like the heat from the prescott oven though so turned it back down :(

an antec true power 420 watt (in system with 3.0 gig northwood core w 9600 agp card)
antec true powerII 550w was in current rig now have a rosewill 450w in the same rig (tested one for a friend and bought my own :) ) and my rails stay more solid with the rosewill. find a gem where you can :)
ps how do you do attachments here?

at the very bottom it says

Attach File:
MAximum size: 512000bytes and then a box with a browse button next to it and
Valid file extensions: gif, jpg, blah blah blah

second to the bottom

Rosewill is a much better brand than ya'll'd think. I put rosewill PSU's in all of my customer's PC's. They all work flawlessly and last. I personally have 4 sticks of Rosewill ram in my PC. The company has something going, and I like it! Cheap prices and good quality.

Ryan

yeah, um... okay... it's hardly a coincidence. Don't be so sure of yourself Ste... Trust me, not everyone here thinks your opinion is right on.

Ryan

it doesn't matter if people think im right or not, I know the parts in rosewell are cheap and if you don't believe me its not my problem and I won't care enough to try and convince you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom