I Have questions about Hard drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comptech

Baseband Member
do you guys have any weblinks about loading time in seconds of softwares and games using different hard drives with and without RAID and etc.

Could you guy tell me a bit about how different hard drive and setup will help your computer experience?

THANK YOU :)

If you go on http://www.newegg.com/ and look at the drives you will see in the specs the speeds. And they run in MSec not Sec. And as far as hard drive setup helping your computer experience...Experience with what? Setting up hard drives..sure.

Make sure to check out reviews, make sure the hard drive is not known for screw ups or freezes. If your really looking for more speed I would get RAM... but meh.

I was asking for a weblink that shows graphs of partiular softwares or games loading times in seconds with different drives and different setups.

Not the techical specs of the drives cuz that wouldnt tell me the "REAL LIFE" benefit of the drive. I dont know how to translate techical specs to real life preformance :p

Cant found the page with benchmark graphs, could you guys be so kind and give me the direct/exact link? thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom