blue screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwheng

Baseband Member
everytime when i use my computer for a short while it always prompt me a blue screen written
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.If this is the 1st time you've seen this stop error screen,restart your computer.If this screen appears again,follow this steps:Check to be sure you have adequate disk space.If a driver is identified in the stop message,disable the driver or check with the manufacture for driver updates.Try changing video adapters.Check with your hardware vendor for any Bios updates.Disable Bios memory optionssuch as caching or shadowing.If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable componets,restart your computer.Press f8 to select advanced strtup options and then select safe mode.
Technical information:
***Stop:0x0000008e (0xc0000005,0xf7d8de75.0xb5b99dfc,0x00000000)
***emu10k1m.sys-address f7d8def5 base at f7d7d000,datestamp 3b6b5fb2
Beginning dump of physical memory physical memory dump complete.contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

I have go to the safe mode to unistall all the drivers and reinstall back but it keep prompt the above messages.i have done the virus scan as well and spyware still it din solve my problems.

please can any kind soul help me with this problem.

Thanks

What are your system specs? What chipset are you running? Download Memtest86 and run it to test your memory modules.

Thanks all brother. The problems still cannot solve ,i reload the windows and now ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom