Firefox's First Birthday

What LCD Do You Like Best? And Why?

• ViewSonic VA1912wb Black 19" 8ms LCD Widescreen Monitor 300 cd/m2 500:1 Built in Speakers 0.294mm Pi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ViewSonic VP930b Black 19" 8ms gray-to-gray (avg); 20ms black-white-black (typ) LCD Monitor - Retail

• ViewSonic VX922 Black/Silver 19" 2ms gray-to-gray (avg.); 2ms white-black-white (typ) LCD Monitor 27

• SAMSUNG 940t-Black Black 19" 20ms LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 1000:1 0.294mm Pixel Pitch - Retail

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish firefox was just one year older, because they downloaded mozilla at my school in March 03, and mozilla is just crappy compared to Firefox!

Darybart said:
I thought Mozilla was Firefox ,WHATS THE DIFF

Please dont shout if i asked stupid question

Thanks

mozilla make firefox, they already had a mozilla browser out that was ugly and goofy. FF is a better version

Firefox is better than IE because I have SEEN the proof. My dad used to use IE all the time and the spyware finally caught up with him. He uses FF now and there is not one bit of spyware so far. Plus there is adblock and tons of extensions that IE does not and will never have.

madcat75 said:
Firefox is better than IE because I have SEEN the proof. My dad used to use IE all the time and the spyware finally caught up with him. He uses FF now and there is not one bit of spyware so far. Plus there is adblock and tons of extensions that IE does not and will never have.

So you are saying spyware doesnt affect FF? If you dont take care of something, its not going to take care of you.

Warez Monster said:
So you are saying spyware doesnt affect FF? If you dont take care of something, its not going to take care of you.

Yeah that's what I'm sayin. And why are you such an IE sackrider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom