auto restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

jingyong

Banned
my computer restarts sometimes...it just restart anytime..sometimes it restarts after i on the computer but sometimes it didn't even restart after using for a few hours..can i know what's my problem??

P4 3.0 HT
1024RAM
80GB
processor temp is 50++ at normal, 70 when is playing games
system zone 2 temp is bout 50+-

right click my computer, click properties, click advanced tab, click startup and recovery, uncheck auto restsrt after system failure. click ok, click ok, reboot. wait for blue screen, post error

make sure the power cable is in correctly and not just hanging there looking to be plugged in. the slightest touch can restart it.

Warez Monster said:
make sure the power cable is in correctly and not just hanging there looking to be plugged in. the slightest touch can restart it.

my cable is plugged in correctly..not this problem i think...

csamuels said:
right click my computer, click properties, click advanced tab, click startup and recovery, uncheck auto restsrt after system failure. click ok, click ok, reboot. wait for blue screen, post error

what if my system really has problem and it can't restart anymore...so does it affect my system or hardware?

csamuels told you what to do. all you can do is wait for the error code after that

If the machine is rebooting without error, then it's possible it is powersupply related. It's also possible to be related a a faulty power cable inside the case. If you can test the voltage output the a multimeter and verify that they are working, that might be a good start. Also, check to see if it's getting too hot (The power supply). Obtain a new one and see if the problem remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom