mouse problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennny2004

Baseband Member
k here we go.
I installed my new windows and cpu and motherboard.

My mx1000 mouse does not work at all no movemenet, i installed the drivers but no luck.

So now i got my old mouse out and it works fine beisde when i restart my comp. it dies and no light under it. if i press some button it reacts witha flash of a light nothing else. so i have to unplug it then plug it back in.

Now plz someone be nice and tell me hwo to fix it.

well last time i had this problem it was on my laptop
i had a dodgy mouse and i tired it on each USB to see if it was the USBs but infact it kept screwing up each i plugged it into. i had to take it to a PC place and they fixed it up by replacing something. well it could be your not install ur drives properly or ur USBs are screwed.
install the drivers off the net (coz their newer)

hmm.. perhaps legacy usb mouse/keyboard support is disabled in bios? i'd make sure that your USB drivers are properly installed if the mouse is usb as well as the mouse driver..

Only things i can think of other than faulty mouse

oh also DID you Properly Install the motherboard chipset drivers?

Sounds like a USB issue.. It's getting power but not properly initializing.

k well i have two mouses and they both worked so i know they do. K where can i get some newer usb 2.0 drivers. would it be like service pack 2 for widnows.. oo ya and i had linux before this windows and it works fine. so i think it is something with windows drivers.

wat motherboard do you have?

I'll get ya linked to the chipset drivers you need (has usb support in it)

i have Asus A8V delux and i updated the bios. But i think it has osemthign to do with win xp cause it works fine iwht my linux boot disk,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom