Which NVIDA 7800 series video card should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good. Nice card and it seems like a good price for what you will get out of it. Thumbs up. :) Obviously there are better cards but you will pay WAY more so you will have to decide on what you want.

Buy two different ones... and send me the one that you don't like.

why dont you buy everyone here a 7800GT and if you dont like it give it to us for free :) and find your best fit one, and if there is left overs burn them!!

Tyler1989 said:
Or buy two of the same and put them together on a SLI?

SLI is the future, but its not needed yet at this point. If you can afford it, get an SLI motherboard, then buy a second card when you need it. UT2007 will require SLI to play on high settings, as will other games on its engine.

beedubaya said:
SLI is the future, but its not needed yet at this point. If you can afford it, get an SLI motherboard, then buy a second card when you need it. UT2007 will "require" SLI to play on high settings, as will other games on its engine.

I think "require" is a bit of a strong word don't you think? May-be try, "Increase performance".

SLI is not the future.

HAVOC2k5 said:
I think "require" is a bit of a strong word don't you think? May-be try, "Increase performance".

SLI is not the future.

I agree. This issue has be hashed out before so i shouldn't have said anything. Woops :eek: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom