A very bad bad bad extreme situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

strydR_

Solid State Member
Now this whole problem wud be solved simply with a format...but it can't.

Now my other computer (the problem) got screwed up by different variations of the backdoor virus.

1. I cannot not remove only scan, even then it wont tell me where the file is located because it is a trial version...it just ran out when i got these viruses.

all i can tell u is i have 5 backdoor viruses.

2. I cannot access the internet because my network connections were deleted..how i dont know

3. I can't copy and paste my 5000 word assignment out onto cd because i dont have nero on there and because no programs work due to runtime errors....i cant do shit.

4. I pretty much cannot do anything...im screwed this viruses really got me good....

5. I need help and fast ....please >_<

i dont know how to work a thing in safe mode...please help me

what virus program are you using (trial version one)

if the computer your on now...the working one....has a cd burner...try downloading AVG and putting that on the Virus computer....

http://www.grisoft.com/doc/112/lng/us/tpl/tpl01

download that...its called VCLEANER....that should heal the infected files and get you back on track...

Virus program is actually a really good one ..handles registry, infections and spyware: Filesclab - Twister Antivirus trojan

I have tried running AVG on that computer it says some bullcrap about how it cannot install it.

I can tell you some suss things that are running under program manager:

Osd.exe

Versato.exe

SAagent.exe

the least i cud do was run ad-aware...it found alot of files to remove to...i cant believe this happened all this morning -_-

What were you doing?

Well you say you have some important files, if you have windows XP on that computer u can just drag those files into the drive where your cd drive is and windows will burn the files for you.

If that does not work and u have lots of stuff you need to backup, simply open up your computer and unplug your power supply and everything and pull out your harddrive. Plug it into the computer you are using(remember to correctly set the pins to slave), and drag all the files you want into it. Then reformat that computer, I see no reason why you should waste all that time on cleaning out that virus unless there was no way possible that u can backup your old files and you can't live with having that computer reformatted.

find an av that you can make a bootable floppy or cd and use that to remove the viruses

Can also use trendmicro. Its an online scan that removes also, they make money by you purchasing a product that stops it from happening but the removal is free. Has to be done in IE though (so you dont waste your time with other better browsers).

as i mentioned guys i have no internet...and an unable to transfer at all...i was fortuently ables to get my assignment of the PC however i had to format...so it is all good

thank you

go to start, run, type msconfig. Go to startup, click disable all

dont reboot yet

go to c:windows and delete the whole prefetch folder. it will come back when you restart.

run whatever scanner you have, adware, spybot, etc. Reboot. then boot into safemode, run the scans again

what is the name of the virus?

if you cant get to the net i think it is using the LSP which is a ***** to fix but it can be dont. its the layered service provider

download the trial version of the spysweeper from webroot with the computer you are using to go online then install it on the sick computer.
Then download the AVG and it's up-to-date definition from majorgeeks.com, do the installation and execution in Safe mode. And do what is suggested above , like disable all startup......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom