What Hot Piece Of Tech You Want This Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.DAS Keyboard (My whited out microsoft keyboard also does the trick)

2.7800GT (then i'll oc the crap out of it)

3.G5 Gaming mouse cuz my current sucks like hell when running games at high resolution, I need every pixel to track so I can snipe that person from couple hundred yards away.

4.A girlfriend wouldn't hurt :p

I dont have any fancy electric razor. I use a Gillette Mach III which came attached to a can of shaving cream. Works fine.

yeah I've used the Mach III before...it doesn't matter though...my skin just doesn't like razors period....I know it sounds like I'm trying to be a princess or something lol, but seriously my face will just break out like mad with razors...that's the only reason why I want an electric is simply to keep that from happening...otherwise I'd use a razor like that because it gets your face smoother in most cases

You mean break out or get heavily irritated. I think you are confusing the two.

Break out is bacterial, heavily irratated is not.

my dad said he's like that. every time he used a razor he'd end up with a lot of blood on his face, so he got an electric shaver.
I've used razors, and I have had blood a couple of times, but generally I haven't really had a major issue with them.

Ive cut myself with my mach III before, but ive never known anybody who hasnt cut themselves shaving. There is one solution - grow a beard

i heard there is a new ipod coming out b4 xmas. its called zultan, and it has a 1 terabyte memory, and smaller than ipod nano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom