Bluescreen : cant load windows at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

highfive88

Beta member
So I think I may have gone over my HD limit (120 gigs) collecting uncompressed movie clips on my PC. They are created on my PC kb by kb, and they get big fast...so say i Record a 5 minute clip off my PC it can get up to 3-4 GB. So I dont know if one of these clips couldve filled my hard drive passed the 120 GB limit.

So, about 10 minutes after im done clipping (pc is running normal until this point). As im restarting it gets to the Windows mode choosing screen, like : normal, safe mode, last working config. No matter which one I choose, what happens is my loading screen (with the purple loading bar at the bottom) will complete, it will go to blackscreen, THENNN a blue screen flashes, for about 1/4 second. I havent been able to see anything more than some numbers and something that says "Physical memory" and "Memory load" the error message is about 2 paragraphs and takes up about 1/3 of the page. I hadnt restarted the PC for about 3 days before than also.

Any ideas on how to fix it WITHOUT reformatting? I cant get onto my desktop at all; safe mode or normal. thanks

**This is the error I get

Stop: c0000218 {Registry file failure}
The registry cannot load the hive (file):
\Systemroot\System32\Config\SOFTWARE

hit f8

disable the automatic restart on system crash feature

give us the exact error code

Stop: c0000218 {Registry file failure}
The registry cannot load the hive (file):
\Systemroot\System32\Config\SOFTWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.