Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
alrite thanks you guys. I wil def be looking out. I just have to sell some of my xbox shit to get it.

Can i ask you guys, will this be able to run the latest games nicely?

ok. I had a spare 100gb hd. so im going to use 1 as a slave and one as a master(master is 250gb.) The one i want to use as the mastter has a differnt thing on it so it must be a differnt cord. Its not like the other one. can anyone help.

HITACHI Deskstar T7K250 0A31636 250GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive

Sweet, its running now and all the fans work. Now we just have to get a floppy drive and some wires for the drives and win xp and she will be ready!Ill post some pics when its all assembled (prob today or tomorrow!)

We have it assembled and its running, just need win xp. But on the case when its turned on the two eyes in the front wont light up, but everything else does. Can anyone help?

sweet links.
i threally like the 2nd speaks you posted. My bday is wed. so ill ask my dad if he can buy those for me :D those are sick.
and did you post that mobo help thing to help me see what i did wrong with the leds in the front?

dang, those are abit much. anyone know if that site selling the winxp i postd is legit or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom