Microsoft outlook 2k problem at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcat75

In Runtime
Anyone encounter this problem before? Usually if someone sends an e-mail to someone in the building, it will show up within a matter of seconds. But for some people it wont show up until they go to their outbox, if they are currently in the inbox folder :amazed:

They didnt change any settings and why would the NTEXCHANGE server put a filter on for internal users?

Maybe there Send/Recieve schedule is set differnt? Like maybe some are set to send right away and some set to every 10 minutes? Maybe..

I was thinking a filter issue because I had the same issue here kinda. When they were in there inbox, email was delivered to the outboox until they read it then it when to the inbox, all it was, was a filter, so I deleted the filter and it was fine

I cant find any kind of "filter". I un-installed and re-installed Outlook 2k and tried installing SP3 on it but nothing works so far :mad:

Recreate the outlook profile to determine if its by default or not.

One thing you will learn... never believe someone when they say, "Noooo... I didn't change anything."

bradybnmci said:
Recreate the outlook profile to determine if its by default or not.

One thing you will learn... never believe someone when they say, "Noooo... I didn't change anything."

I deleted the profile, and even added my account as well. Still doesnt work. I looked thru all the options in outlook 2k, but cant find anything that would cause that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom