A new Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

nu_in_tha_spot

Baseband Member
What should I do if I have a virus entered my BIOS somehow.

The reason I'm saying this becos my computer been having some weird problems lately. My keyboard don't work properly, it exactly works after a severe attempt but then some keys don't work. Sometimes those keys that don't work, works but only for a few minute or seconds and then goes back to its coruptious state. Does anyone ever have these type of problem, if not, can anyone please give an idea, if I have a virus in my bios what steps should I do to fix that. I tried to reinstall my windows, but I'm enable to do so becos some keys don't work and I can't even type some CD-keys(serial #).................

Im betting its a faulty keyboard. You spill coke in it? ive done that to 2 different keyboards. That exAct same thing happend to them to.

I have tried different keyboard which is even worst. Becos the other keyboard don't work at all. So my conclusion came to a virus becos I had a virus warning. Which said "You have a virus detect on your computer".

If it is a bios virus, which i dont think it is(you probably have a faulty connector) REINSTALLING WINDOWS MIGHT NOT HELP. I've made a few viruses myself and i know that it is possible to create one that will create its own "partition..." However, that is VERY RARE, ive only seen one, so it is my guess that it is a connector problem... ive never heard of a virus that does such things... And it's VERY rare for a virus to survive without the OS it came to.
I suggest reinstalling windows again... MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO OTHER PARTITIONS. if you do this correctly,t he only other option will be that you have a FAULTY CONNECTOR FOR YOUR KEYBOARD.(ps2/usb, whatever)
good luck,
best wishe

Dimitri

if the virus is actually IN your bios... go to the manufacturer of your motherboard's homepage, download the newest version of the bios, put it on a floppy, and UPGRADE IT! :)
good luck again :)
Dimitri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom