MOTHERBOARD.... Need 6x PCI SLOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my morning has been all F**Ked

Firstly i am running around finding avalability of those motherboard. About the only one instock in the Intel Desktop Board D865GB......... provided I purchase a box of 10 of them.

I then get these 2 clowns of sales reps confusing PCI and PCI-E x1. So more time wasted talking with Intel only to find out that these people were full of shit.

And then in the end, the customer has disided that they are going install 2 PCs with 4x PCI slots in each. :rolleyes:

My bull$#!+'o'meter is about to explode!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyways, thanks for the suggestions guys. :D

Harper said:
I then get these 2 clowns of sales reps confusing PCI and PCI-E x1. So more time wasted talking with Intel only to find out that these people were full of shit.
yeah, when I searched for the boards I got to a site which had "X PCI Slots" for each motherboard.
but when I looked at the board itself, I found that most of the time they had included PCI-E slots when counting them.

apokalipse said:
yeah, when I searched for the boards I got to a site which had "X PCI Slots" for each motherboard.
but when I looked at the board itself, I found that most of the time they had included PCI-E slots when counting them.
Yeah.... well that line of thinking got me into shit today.

Anyways, I does not matter now as they are very likely to be using for 2 computers instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom