MOTHERBOARD.... Need 6x PCI SLOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I got a job that involves me setting up some security cameras. In total there is going to be 24 Security Camera set up. And in order to do it, I need total of 6 PCI Slots on the motherboard.

So far, the best I can come up with is 5x PCI slot.

Is there any motherboard manufacture (NO YUM CHAR BRANDS) that do motherboard for a Pentium 4 CPU (SKT LGA775 or SKT 478) can come with 6 PCI slots.

PcMe said:
Would this work?
Link

Maximum CPU Speed 2.4GHz
I think we are hoping to put some thing like a 3.0 Ghz Chip there.

How is the manufacturor for that board? I would like to see if they got some thing that might be a little more current, and if there is a distributor down here in Austrlia.

too bad newegg doesnt ship to AU

ECS PF1 v.1.1 Socket 478 Intel 865PE ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

that has 6 PCI slots let me see if i can find it anywhere on an australian site.

I am not worried about newegg as i get thing whole sale anyways. However I can get ECS motherboards from one my disties.

I just want a few options on motherboard manufacturers just incase i can not get this Intel Board in.

DJ-CHRIS said:
And it's a pretty good motherboard I have the d865gbf
I want to go for the intel board too. Considering that I am G.I.D., it means that I can get advanced RMA replacements on boards and CPUs if and when some thing happens.

it used to be a lot easier to find a motherboard with 6 PCI slots. now they're making a lot of PCI-E and SLI boards which take the place of other PCI slots.
looking around, I think your best shot is a socket 478 motherboard, since they don't have PCI-E

the 2 boards I found that do have 6 PCI slots:
ECS PF1 v.1.1
Tyan Trinity S5101
both are socket 478

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom