Buying comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikitaha

Baseband Member
hi, i'm trying to buy a new comp but i'm not sure which brands or parts to buy.. basically i wan to buy a 17 lcd, a large harddisk, 293.770 USD or below for the motherboard... so any recommendations??

Thats probably all he can afford for the motherboard.
We need more info. Like are you going to game? PhotoShop? Your gonna need more parts like 512-1gb of ram. If your going to do ANY gaming, you need a respectable videocard. Most people think that sound cards are a waste. Most mobos come with integrated sound in them already.

Yeah.. i dun need a super comp so that's my budget for the mobo... erm.. i going to use the com for some casual gaming and i've got the card, so i juz need the recommedation for the board and i'm going to do some video editiing using the com so i thought 1 gb should be enough/?? and yeah i'm trying to buy a custom made one.. thanz for the replies in advance.. :)

erm.. it's an AGP 8x card, i would prefer Intel but any of the two which is cheaper and i would like to buy a CPU too...

MSI K8N NEO2-PLATINUM

would be a great mobo, one of the best mobos you can get with AGP slot. And you can buy it for cheap sense im selling mines :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom