Firefox's First Birthday

What LCD Do You Like Best? And Why?

• ViewSonic VA1912wb Black 19" 8ms LCD Widescreen Monitor 300 cd/m2 500:1 Built in Speakers 0.294mm Pi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ViewSonic VP930b Black 19" 8ms gray-to-gray (avg); 20ms black-white-black (typ) LCD Monitor - Retail

• ViewSonic VX922 Black/Silver 19" 2ms gray-to-gray (avg.); 2ms white-black-white (typ) LCD Monitor 27

• SAMSUNG 940t-Black Black 19" 20ms LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 1000:1 0.294mm Pixel Pitch - Retail

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAH FOR FIREFOX, IT OWNZ YOU BIATCHES!

I will use firefox up until IE 7 comes out.... the beta was pretty carzy!

dnoch said:
GO FIREFOX!
Its way better than IE (for the time being, anyway!)

Explain how it is better? In detail, and dont say its safer, how do you know? Because of what FF said or some websites? What proof do you all have?

firefox is better because of customization. IE can't hold a candle to that

IE is better now because of FF. When million of people left IE for FF, MS finally had to address security issues that to be truthful, they really didn't care about before firefox, because they had monopolize the market and they had little incentive to care about security

So now you can't really can go wrong with either

I love firefox mainly for the customisation, the extentions are easy to put in, the settings for security, pop ups etc are all well presented compared to IE`s menu settings. Its just so much more user friendly although once IE 7 comes out on vista then things might change but for now firefox wins.

Warez Monster said:
I see these as user preferences so far

that's what make it superior. it was design for....
Well....

You

IE put on a bunch of stuff that it want you to usee. with firefox you can get what you want.

For instance I use their ebay ending feature. previously I had to pay for such software. I can know bid at the last minute.

it has a ebay negative feature too. So with a right click I can access all of a person negatives. this keep me from buying from bad sellers.

ad block is self explanatory

It even have an IE view

IE has nothing like media player connectivity. it opens web site files in media players instead of the browser, so we can now automatically save flash, wmv, real and quicktime files in 1 click, without going to the ctr-c and paste in frontpage, then having to browse through a million codes to find the actual one that you want.

now, somebody else might not like those features. they don't have to install them. they can pick what they want. you can even change your themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom