printing issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzimm86

In Runtime
There are two computes on our network that are experiencing this problem. What happens is when you print a document the pages print out at about 1/2 the speed as normal. Its not that a pages prints, waits then prints out the next page. The pages actaully feed through the paper much slower. I am thinking this has to do with the print que. Does this seem like a reasonable possibility? What else might cause this? It does not matter which printer you print to either so it would probably be something locally on the computers.

yes it is using a tcp/ip interface to an ip assigned printer.

Another problem that it has is say if you are printing out of excel and you have a table with colored sections. The colors normally print in gray and the table lines print in black. On these two computers the gray areas are not printing and the table lines are very light almost unseen. They get lighter as you go up the page.

I also tried to a different printer and the same thing happens. The printers are the same make and model but at differnet ip addresses.

Well i figured it out. It turns out that some how the drivers in two different computers were not correct. I downloaded new drivers from hp and now everything works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom