Norton vs AVG Free-War Of The Antiviruses

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_emmynem

In Runtime
According To My Opinion Norton Works Great and Defends Computer very securely. People Please Post Your Pros And Cons About Norton Antivirus and AVG Free... All you need to run norton is 512 MB Ram and that is very cheap now a days

norton works good, but it needs too many updates!!!
avg is a little cheap, even the pro version doesnt do anything special...

avast antivirus is better than the two, it picks up viruses, and scans better.

but personally, i use zone alarm security suite 6.0

how is needing updates a bad thing? I dont understand that. To me, more updates, means more work is put into it, on a more regular basis.

There are several free anti virus suites out there that are excellent and will perform the job up to par, but its a farce to think that a software package like norton is inferior to them. This is a huge company, (symantec) this is what they do, and they have gobs of people dedicated to making sure there product is top notch.

I would give it to norton because of how thorough it is.

Remember people,

You Get What You Pay For

sCribes said:
how is needing updates a bad thing? I dont understand that. To me, more updates, means more work is put into it, on a more regular basis.

There are several free anti virus suites out there that are excellent and will perform the job up to par, but its a farce to think that a software package like norton is inferior to them. This is a huge company, (symantec) this is what they do, and they have gobs of people dedicated to making sure there product is top notch.

I would give it to norton because of how thorough it is.

Remember people,

You Get What You Pay For

Well everybody else install them in the background and everyday. norton does it once a week and will require rebooting when done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom