Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricredin

Banned
check out this great site

if your computer needs repairing or you just need some advice visit SPAM link used to reside here this is a good site with some great links for reviewing your computers security, there is also a link for a poker site with a free $100 no deposit required bonus (Ive checked this out myself and its absolutely true they are giving away $100) even if you dont play poker thats gotta be worth a gander

learn how to spell [Flame SNIPPED] I know you are but what am I my dogs harder than your dog

Try some punctuation!

its not exactly spamming just trying to generate some traffic and hey take a look see theres some usefull stuff on there

Visiting that site degraded my internet experience. That site was so poorly put together its amazing. You left "Put your copyright info here!" at the bottom of the page. You miss spelled multiple things on the site, especially in the jargon section. The forums were so difficult to find i gave up looking for them.

Heres a hand of advice, if you want people to credit you for repairing computers, your going to need a better website than that. Even if its just a black page with text and links, it would be folds better than that messed up pot of stew.

Good luck with that, your going to need it.

sCribes said:
Visiting that site degraded my internet experience. That site was so poorly put together its amazing. You left "Put your copyright info here!" at the bottom of the page. You miss spelled multiple things on the site, especially in the jargon section. The forums were so difficult to find i gave up looking for them.

Heres a hand of advice, if you want people to credit you for repairing computers, your going to need a better website than that. Even if its just a black page with text and links, it would be folds better than that messed up pot of stew.

Good luck with that, your going to need it.

Pwned

and your telling me about spelling. laff

ricredin said:
learn how to spell idiot I know you are but what am I my dogs harder than your dog
He misspelled some words, and now you're FLAMING. SPAM and FLAMING don't mix!

Originally posted by ricedin
its not exactly spamming just trying to generate some traffic and hey take a look see theres some usefull stuff on there
It's EXACTLY spamming. Multiple, identical posts trying to cut out paying this forum for advertising while getting traffic to your site of useful stuff to you.........well, guess what, that's SPAM!

Remember, advertising has its costs. The cost of spam equals ban.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom