AlienIce™ 2.0 Video Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be offensive man, but did u actually pay $1300 for that computer because of u did, u got ripped off big time.

yup....... this would have been avoided if i had found this site earliey ... but im working on a new idea look o nthe budget gamer tpoic youll see my plan.... that i improvised

Theyoyokid303 said:
i know ......lol i just ordered it yesterday.... i really wanted to build my own ...i have the knowledge and the help of a monster techie but my mom didnt want me to .... so it was dell or alienware i just had to get the case ........lol

it was the same thing with me but i showed her the price difference and she FINALLY agreed, lol, now onto adding that wc kit...;)

enjoy the computer and upgrade it :D

Wow guys, don't harrass for him for his decision (or forced decision by the moms :)) Building just isn't for some people. Nice Rig!

Hey Duplicity, he wanted to build his own and it wasnt his decision. But hey i look at it this way, he dosent have to use what hes got inside cause all he needs now is that boss case!! Just get some better stuff and stick it in there man and your set.

Why

I just stubled upon this forum, and im not to sure why everyone is against alienware? You are proubably all young and dont see all the angles. Building a PC is a good way to save money, But not everybody wants to do that. I have Built PC's before. TIme came for a new PC and I just spent $2200 on an alienware unit. I was more than happy to pay. I didnt want purchase make 30 different purchases on components and deal with vendors who drop ship and dont have their stuff together. Ill let somone else worry about putting it together and making sure it all works. The most important part is that your supporting an AMERICAN company and american jobs. Unlike all the other big names in PC's who outsorce their support and offices. ALienware is all based in florida, Not India. That is why alienware costs more, because they have people working for them who know whats up.

1) Were not against Alienware we just think that 1300$ is a bit redonculous for that shitty system. He paid for the name period.
2) Newegg is a very good vendor and has their shit together and has been makin loads of money off of it for a while now. I dont think any of us on this site have a problem w/ them or Zipzoomfly.com
3) WHat you dont realize is that the office in FLorida is only one of many. THeir customer support is somewhere in Asia. SOmebody here knows where but its over there. So yet again its not all American so you cant say that.

Duplicity said:
Wow guys, don't harrass for him for his decision (or forced decision by the moms :)) Building just isn't for some people. Nice Rig!

nice rig....no. not nice rig.

Instead of alienware, you could have bought from www.ibuypower.com, their prices match up to neweggs, so you get what your paying for, thats what I was going to do.

Instead I found a computer guy in my city, because my parents didn't want me to build my own. So I'm just telling him what I want and he's putting it together for the same price, no strings attached.

Sorry but that price is just rediculous. It could've been fair 2-3 years ago, but certainly not today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom