Ati Radeon™9550se 128mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't take this personally, but your mom is an idiot (computer wise).

Yea okay Pzero has a good point, DFI isn't necessary in your situation. MSI will do fine, my MSI board is good and i don't do any overclocking....yet.

thank you jfish but do you know any pci e mobo/ graphics card combos because my mom wants to get my bro a comp and i and going to give him most likely the mobo/ graphics card from this one and upgrade mine ( hes only 7 and it only needs to play kid games and type so i think that it will be fine for him .... now me on the other hand want to be able to play the latest and greatest on my pc....lol:p

003 said:
Please don't take this personally, but your mom is an idiot (computer wise).
yeah she is .... shes a secratary and because she knows every think in word she thinks she knowssss every thing .....like last night she was doing sumthing and then she said i need a floppy ( i ordered a thumb drive not in yet....) so i got her one and she put it in and it was write protected and she was like i cant save it it says it right protected and she was looking in system propertys for the write protection i was like mom pop it out ... i flick the thingy and she was like oooo ...... yeah i knew where that was.......:eek:

he means pwned, which is another variation of the word owned, which is basically when you kill someone or just own them lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom