GUIDE: How to buy/what to look for when buying a computer or new part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude what are you takling about, memory dividers dont lower your performance especially on AMD 64 sense they made the memory dividers so good :cool:

what else are you supposed to do with valueselect ram ?

PZEROFGH said:
dude what are you takling about, memory dividers dont lower your performance especially on AMD 64 sense they made the memory dividers so good :cool:

what else are you supposed to do with valueselect ram ?

Nothing, don't use valueselect. Valueselect for a 1GB kit is like $20 cheaper than getting some quality RAM.

Tyler1989 said:
ilovesocks what do you have to say on Blue Ray and HD-DVD you can buy the burners and roms and you can even buy the discs already but there are not affordable to the consumer.
Yikes, I don't know anything about those, but what you say seems to be all there is to say about it. :D

EDIT: Actually, I may have heard about these .. the next generation of discs that has huge storage capacity and has some sort of feature that can allow companies to keep people from ripping/copying them right?

~What is all this SATA and IDE talk?"
An IDE hard drive is as good for anything as a SATA drive is. The only difference is that SATA cables are significantly smaller so it helps with cable management.

I just want to add that SATA has faster access time (so i've heard) than IDE.

sata is like 150mb/s while SATA II is like 3GB/s or something while ide is only 100mb/s or 50mb/s

usually the speed stays around 100mb/s even if you have sata

High end :
Nivida 7800GTX
Two ATI X800GTO's

Mid Range:
ATI X800GTX series

Low Range:
On board graphics

wtf are you talking about, i think you need to learn about video cards more, there are no X800GTX series from ATI and the GTO arent the best high end cards...can you even run two GTO's in crossfire?

High End:

7800GTX 512MB
X1800XT 512MB

Mid Range:

6800GS

Low Range:

X1300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom