Its Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. If I was to go with SLI, i'd much rather go with a board that's going to give me more space between the two cards. Yo get much better cooling this way. The ASUS A8N-SLI PREMIUM was built around Arctic Cooling Coolers. Why? I have no idea. But, I read that on a website. The coolers for the new 512MB card looks just like the AC coolers.... I noticed they have heatpipes too... I think the new card looks great and the benchmarks are very sweet too. But, 3/4 of a grand? uh... no thanks...

but remember that these cards are the first of their kind out now. once they get some competition from other vendors they should go down

*edit*
notice for the BFG card the minimum requirements.
they have CPU's listed there that won't even run in PCI-E 16x motherboards

yup lol

NVIDIA SLI (Scalable Link Interface)
NVIDIA SLI (Scalable Link Interface) technology is a revolutionary approach to scalability and increased performance. NVIDIA SLI takes advantage of the increased bandwidth of the PCI Express™ bus architecture, and features hardware and software innovations within NVIDIA GPUs (graphics processing units) and NVIDIA nForce4 MCPs (media and communications processors). Together the NVIDIA SLI patent-pending technologies work seamlessly to deliver heart-pounding PC performance. And depending on the application, NVIDIA SLI can deliver as much as 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences.

CineFX 4.0 Engine
Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.

Intellisample 4.0 Technology
The industryÂ’s fastest and highest quality antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Extends performance and quality gains to higher resolutions and antialiasing levels.

UltraShadow II Technology
Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software's Doom III, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. Second-generation technology delivers more than 4× the shadow processing power over the previous generation.

NVIDIA ForceWare
It takes a powerful suite of software to complement these complex processors. NVIDIA ForceWare™ unified software environment (USE) is the key to unleashing the full power and features in NVIDIA’s desktop, platform, mobile, and multimedia products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare ensures the best out-of-box experience for every user and delivers

just look at all the cool features rofl

haha add to cart.... that thing would not fit in my case, because the way my case is, the HDDS face the mobo. the 7800GTX barly fits in my case.lol

i was thinking of getting it and said screw it, im just getting a custom wc kit from dangerden

btw guys, the things 699 at monarch, i wont consider buying till it drops to 499 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom