19" lcd monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneforall

Banned
I have done alot of research and I can not decide on a 19" lcd monitor. I was thinkin about the ViewSonic VX924, is it any good? from personal experience. I'll take any suggestions.

I basically will be watching alot of videos, playing demanding games and surfing the web. I'm not a professional editor of video or photos so I don't need anything that extreme, I am just worried about the CRT to LCD jump. I would like to keep the price under $500.

I have used the vx924 and I must say it was pretty cool. I had a few problems with it glowing in the corners O_O but that was solved quickly. I now use a 22" lcd. The only thing I dont like about LCD's are that if you want to go bigger than 1024x768 you have to get a bigger LCD :D

I would invest in a 7800GT or GTX graphics card as well. I just got a 7800GT, and it does a much better job at resolution scaling IMO than my previous cards have, making for a better LCD experience.

Hyundei (no clue on spelling) L90D+ that i've loved the past few months. a little over $300 i think.

well LCD's are clearer which = less eye strain which is better for your eyes.

and since LCD's are getting cheaper and cheaper, its worth getting.

I can't decide now between the Viewsonic VP191B and the VP930b. What are the main diff. anyone have personal experience. It is a must that it can play media very good and still be able to stay up with graphics in the future. I noticed that the VP191B is not on the Viewsonic site anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom