How do I install Service Pack 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I have finaly figured out that Microsoft sends your tech questions to India! Its not just because its cheaper, they do it because our A+ certified people are dumb :D Oh well... I hope you grow up a lil and buy your own copy of xp :confused:

Anphrax said:
WOW! I have finaly figured out that Microsoft sends your tech questions to India! Its not just because its cheaper, they do it because our A+ certified people are dumb :D Oh well... I hope you grow up a lil and buy your own copy of xp :confused:

NEVER!!

Anphrax said:

LOL.

put your copy of xp in your cd rom. open autostreamer. browse to your sp2 file. follw the instructions. autostreamer will make a iso file of xp sp2 on the hard drive.

when i slipstreamed using the cmd, it wouldnt take my serial, but when i used autostreamer, it would, weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom