Project : WAKE UP NEO......

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't this what personal blogs are for, not dedicated forums. i didn't know making a case could get you this much attention or else i would've put a step by step for my mod on here so everyone's comments would make me feel warm and fuzzy too.

anyways, so no one rips me a new a$$hole like onyo, here's some contructive criticism.

i think you should put a side intake on there and devote that for your CPU instead of the way you have it hooked to the back. if you're exhaust is blowing hot air out the back and you've got a CPU intake right next to it, then it's not going to cool as much as it could. aside from that, i give you props, it looks pretty sick, good work brotha.

its called a work log.

lots of people do them to show their work off.

and harper, loving your work, altough i liked pzycho bteer IMO

snowpunk said:
i think you should put a side intake on there and devote that for your CPU instead of the way you have it hooked to the back. if you're exhaust is blowing hot air out the back and you've got a CPU intake right next to it, then it's not going to cool as much as it could. aside from that, i give you props, it looks pretty sick, good work brotha.
All ready done that. See that round silver thing is the back there. That a Ducting mod that is blowing air in from the rear of the case derectly on to the CPU.

Read his post again. He is suggesting that you make a hole in the side window for the duct and use the back of the case for exhaust.

beardo526 said:
Read his post again. He is suggesting that you make a hole in the side window for the duct and use the back of the case for exhaust.
Then the ducking mod will not work if I have the fan around the other way.

And I can not install the ducking mod onto side panel. It will get in the way when it I am taking the side panel off.

Currently, my average case temp is about 38c. And I do not want to install a exaust fan out the top of the case, or I will be get air blown into my face.

The PSU fan is on the bottom of the PSU, and it's doing a really good job of getting the hot air out of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom