Ati Radeon™9550se 128mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea for now, SLI is just a waste of money. The increase in performance for the price you pay is just not good. Right now games and other programs can't take full advantage of SLI, that's why it is a waste. In the future, SLI will be FREAKING AWESOME!!

ok well i guess ima have to work extra hard around the house to save up for that combo mobo/Graphics card ...soooo its only out this christmas... will it still be sould affter christmas?

I'm not sure if the GS will be sold after Christmas, i've heard that it's a holiday special. Maybe it'll just be hard to find after Christmas...

why are you offering him a DFI SLI board when obviously he doesnt have a very good ram or psu to handle it, i mean a gigabyte or MSI is a fine board, there is no need to spend that much

and SLI sucks :)

PZEROFGH said:
why are you offering him a DFI SLI board when obviously he doesnt have a very good ram or psu to handle it, i mean a gigabyte or MSI is a fine board, there is no need to spend that much

and SLI sucks :)

I was just preparing him for the future...

but why offer him a DFI ?

i dont get why people shove DFI up their face when they might even not OC like those super WR people at 4Ghz or whatnot, MSI is good for a beginners board and can do some pretty good OCs too

Can this Card run Oblivion a game released very soon.

No details are provided yet but I'm sure it will requiremore than Halflife 2 and Shader2.0

well PZEROFGH what is your opinion im looking for opinions so yours would be aprreciated too......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom