ATI, finally got NVIDIA on the Ropes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am all for discussion on these boards but when people seem to get militant uber mad, it just seems quite kinda lame.... I can understand arguing and discussing but deliberating flaming, well that is just sad....

KIDS ARE STARVING AFRICA AND YOU ARE CARRYING ON ABOUT ONE PERSONS OPINION ABOUT A VIDEO CARD OR WHATEVER????

THis is just designed for friendly, heated debate and discussion
Originally posted by P.P. Mguire

But isn't that a major problem when titles are optimised for certain codes and not others, i thought that it would fall into some kinda unfair trade practices act.... or legislation

Couldn't help it :p

kerry_blah_blah.jpg

The new 7800 GTX 512 is just a pumped up old card. I want new technologies and quality. I know the new 7800 got new RAM modules but that's nothing that i consider worth while. I'm going with ATI this round.

Toms hardware did a review on the newest cards out but they used some pretty old drivers. We've waited a while for some benchmarks to come and they use old drivers??? boo to that. I thought Toms was supposed to be ATI biased and they use some old ATI drivers. Seems odd to me.

BColes said:
Toms hardware did a review on the newest cards out but they used some pretty old drivers. We've waited a while for some benchmarks to come and they use old drivers??? boo to that. I thought Toms was supposed to be ATI biased and they use some old ATI drivers. Seems odd to me.

Who cares. Dipshits look at Tom's Hardware for video card reviews. Tom should be shot...

Flanker said:
Who cares. Dipshits look at Tom's Hardware for video card reviews. Tom should be shot...

Thanks for the info. You are cool. :rolleyes: where would a dipshit like you go? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom