Ati Radeon™9550se 128mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
hello im a noob and i think this site is really going to help me with my quest to get a computer that is a BEast ! i just bought an alienware and this was the graphics card i was wondering if ne body else used it and there opinions on it ..... i will get the specs if my system and post them ......

i payed 122 for it i would have gotten a better one but my mom wouldnt let me (budget wise) ...... i wanted to bulid my own but ....my mom had no faith in me Even though she knows i can do it lol she wanted a warranty .....

it came with the computer if my math skills were correct + 500 for the 256MB AGP NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6800 Ultra and +378 for 256MB AGP NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6800 GT it comes out to 122 for this one....

Theyoyokid303 said:
i payed 122 for it i would have gotten a better one but my mom wouldnt let me (budget wise) ...... i wanted to bulid my own but ....my mom had no faith in me Even though she knows i can do it lol she wanted a warranty .....
Even if you buy the parts seperate and build it yourself the parts still come with warranties. I think AMD cpu's come with a 3 year warranty, most HDD come with 3-5 year warranties......

true but i got tried of arguing w/ my mom and i liked the alien ware case so i opted for it .....

Haha yea so when your pc comes in, let us know whether you have an AGP or PCI-E slot so we can help you with your future upgrades. Or maybe they dont make 9550SE's in PCI-E...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom