which video card is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanpha

Beta member
Hi, im going to buy a new graphics card but i dont know which one, whats the best AGP graphics card for gaming and stuff? i dont care about the price i just want to know which is the best card in the market.
and whats the differents between the Radeon X800 XT Platinum edition and the Radeon X850 XT?
Oh and one more thing for the people that play battlefield 2 is the radeon Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition and radeon x850 xt
supported by the game? i dont know because i saw the system requierments and they didnt say radeon x850 or radeon x850 platinium edition. :confused:
Thanks ;)

-Zanpha

oh come on guys plz help me out i looked thru the forums and found nothing related to what i was looking for

well, out of the x800 and x850 cards, the x850 is a better performer. BUT, on the other hand, I'd recommend a 6800 seires nvidia card. Search newegg and see what kind of 6800 series card you can afford.

Ryan

Don't get any X800 or X850 card. ATI really f*cked up that generation. You will strongly regret it if you do. Get a GeForce 6 series card, or get a new motherboard and a GeForce 7 or ATI X1800 card. DO NOT get an X800 or X850.

beedubaya said:
Don't get any X800 or X850 card. ATI really f*cked up that generation. You will strongly regret it if you do. Get a GeForce 6 series card, or get a new motherboard and a GeForce 7 or ATI X1800 card. DO NOT get an X800 or X850.

Exactly. The 6800GS doesn't come in AGP so i'd go for the 6800GT. It kills any X850 card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom