Amd has a problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrapnill

Daemon Poster
Yes, it just so happens this tech guy you called is the only person on earth who is aware of an AMD overheating problem.

Ive owned 2 AMDs now (third is on its way) and all run under 40C. The guy is full of crap.

But it is true AMD runs hotter than Intel (~5-7C).

RickyMcDougle said:
I called the tech dude and i asked why dont u supply amds. He said there is too many heat problems. I asked whats wrong. He said they are overcocked so it would be too much of a hastle to make one
stay away from this guy,,and if your concerned about temp,, there are allot of knowledgeable peeps here to help you with cooling issue's

I think this guy may need to go back to "tech school". He probably read something about some guy overclocking an AMD, without adequate cooling, and is basing his bias on that.

i can't stand people that read one paragraph of something or hear something from someone who doesn't know crap and they base their thoughts of a subject on that, silly willies!!! and look, michael Jackson isn't a freak! he's just mis-understood, and i read that a long time ago, but it's the truth! lol (slight humor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom