celeron

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a question to anybody: please tell me if all these components are worth $1200 CDN: (Thats how much my PC costed stock)

Intel Celeron 330
256 MB DDR RAM
Mid-size case with front USB/headphone jacks/firewire
ASROCK mobo
40 GB Hard drive
Linksys 2.4 GHZ PCI Wireless Card

I think the store fu**ed me over badly...thats a ripoff considering i can get a better computer off ebay for way less..

I would kill myself if I were you, for spending that much on that PC, lol.

Sempron 64 > Pentium 4, there you have it. :classic:

well...it was a b-day gift from about 1.5 years ago...and my parents are dumbasses, they dont know what computer stuff is worth...they thought the wireless card costed $300 alone :(

my next PC wont have wireless, and i'll have a pentium 4 or AMD, whatever is cheaper and better speed...

Haha yea my parents dont know much about computers either. They bought an emachines with a Celeron running @2.2Ghz :(

even if my computers a celeron, its a huge upgrade from my pentium 3 533 MHz i had before....

everybody makes fun of celerons :(

talldude123 said:
just a question to anybody: please tell me if all these components are worth $1200 CDN: (Thats how much my PC costed stock)

Intel Celeron 330
256 MB DDR RAM
Mid-size case with front USB/headphone jacks/firewire
ASROCK mobo
40 GB Hard drive
Linksys 2.4 GHZ PCI Wireless Card

I think the store fu**ed me over badly...thats a ripoff considering i can get a better computer off ebay for way less..

That's a super rip even if it's a year and a half old.

thats how much it costed NEW from the computer store

best buy had one at the time for the same price, with dvd/cdrw and 3.0 ghz pentium 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom