I dunno if i should buy this

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlytroop

Baseband Member
ok i need help deciding if i should get this computer an i only have 750$ to spend

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ 'Super' System
ECS nForce4-A939 (Socket 939) Athlon 64 Mainboard
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Processor
AMD Recommeneded Processor Heatsink and Fan
Buffalo Mass Storage 1GB (2x512MB) DDR 400MHz (PC3200) RAM
Maxtor 60GB (7200 RPM) Hard Disk Drive
LG 52x32x52 CD-RW Writer Drive
Leadtek WinFast PX6200 TC/TDC 64MB/256MB PCI Express Video
On-board 3D Sound Controller
On-board Gigabit Ethernet NIC
NEWS N-327 Mid-Tower USB ATX Case (with Handle)
Standard ATX P4 450W Power Supply
standard PS/2 Scroll Mouse
Standard PS/2 Keyboard

all for 680$$ for this comp iam planin on jus playn cs:s wow an maybe DL some songs an msn thats about it if u hav any suggestions feel free to tell me, plz i need all help i can get cause i dun know alot about comps

eh.. no i wouldnt do it
no name mobo
good cpu
unlisted hsf and fan
no name ram
crappy hdd
weird vid card
generic psu

alot of stuff bad with it.. go custom

You can buy the parts yourself for cheaper and higher quality. But you gotta build it. Or go to monarchcomputers.com and they will build it for you.

I think that computer would be fine for your needs. Although to get a better computer that would more than likely last longer and something that you could enjoy more, you could go with what vader has listed.

vaderpro do u live in canada? if u do , do u know any sites that u can custimize your own comp on the site then oder it?

an if i do that newegg thing how does it work do i order each pieace sepperet ..........................i dunno i have never ordered stuff off the internet and what do i need to oder the stuff

deadlytroop said:
vaderpro do u live in canada? if u do , do u know any sites that u can custimize your own comp on the site then oder it?

Yes, i do. I live in the Vancouver area. Where are you?

I would recommend the computer vader posted. The one you posted had some flaws in it, and you could do much better (vader's choice) for around the same price. To order things off the internet you need a credit card, and you don't have to order everything seperate, you can order it all at the same time, but if you wish to order it seperate you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom