Msn Wmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidious1120

In Runtime
For msn how do u make it so it shows wut your listening to on windows media player i just got WMP 10 and the newest msn and i did go to options>Personal then check off show windows media play thing to then went to the scroll down thing where it sais turn on what im listening to and its already checked off. how do i do this?

As far as I know you are doing right. I did the same as you did and it shows on mine. What version are you using?

make sure windows media player has this ticked in its options,
Messenger%20and%20Media%20Player.jpg

wmp : 10.00.00.3646

msn messenger : 7.5

its proply because i'v reinstalled wmp or msn quit a few times ..

To show your contacts what song you are listening to on Microsoft Windows Media Player:
From the main Messenger window, click next to your personal message, and then click Turn on "What I'm Listening To".
– or –

On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click Personal in the left pane. Select Show song information from Windows Media Player as a personal message.

To turn this feature off, repeat step 1 to deselect the option.
Notes

The name of the song and artist that you're listening to will appear instead of your personal message (A customized message that appears next to the contact name in the MSN Messenger main window.) .
This feature is compatible only with Microsoft Windows Media Player 9 or later.
This feature is compatible only with Microsoft Windows 2000 or later.
If you close Microsoft Windows Media Player, your last personal message reappears until the next time you listen to music with Windows Media Player.

I am using WMP 10 and the latest msn and my options screen looks diffent then urs i have plugins but its diffrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom