Motherboard Recommendation for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

microsoftne

In Runtime
When building a computer I would recommend the Machspeed brand motherboards. As they have a lifetime warranty. Which is nice seeing as the warranty covers bad caps, which I see everyday.
Just some Info for you guys...

i would recomend DFI or MSI or Gigabyte and maybe some epox but not many

i heard machspeed before, some guy bought it for his budget build i wonder how it turned out :confused:

microsoftne said:
When building a computer I would recommend the Machspeed brand motherboards. As they have a lifetime warranty. Which is nice seeing as the warranty covers bad caps, which I see everyday.
Just some Info for you guys...

Personally, I've never used any of there boards or heard anything about them. I've seen them and seen their cheap... I heard going cheap on mobos ain't the best to do =/. But thnx. I'll keep in mind for builds for friends :)

never even HEARD of those o_O

but.. I think I will stick with dfi,msi, and gigabyte (as said above) for now.. if these guys get a name for themselves i might check em out but other than that i tend to stay away from no name brands

Right now, I'm using the Abit AV8 motherboard. I've had no problems whatsoever with it and it's highly recommended for an Athlon 64 (non-sli) setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom