Project : WAKE UP NEO......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite finish yet.

I will post some thing up tonight. I still need to get 2 more things.

I thought you couldn't paint your case, because you didn't know how to clean the sprayer...?

keba said:
I thought you couldn't paint your case, because you didn't know how to clean the sprayer...?
Nothing stopping me from using a can of spray paint.

ive spray painted cases before, you can get a really nice effect if you do this:

sand pack previous paintwork
prime or undercoat
paint on 3 or more coats with light sands between coats except for the last coat.

Last week, I was able to get the computer put together. Orginally i have this Spiral Plasma Tube in side. However the colours it was not producing the right effect that i wanted.

The other problem that I did have what that the case was getting rather hot. And I was concerned for the CPU and SYSTEM temp. After all, this thing was going to be left on for days (some times weeks) on end.

Yesturday, i did some shopping
1.x Silverstone Eudemon SST-FP52 Temperature and Fan Controller.
2 x Green Cold Cathode Tubes
1 x Neon Blue Floppy Drive Cable
1x Biohazard Logo

The Silverstone Eudemon SST-FP52 Temperature and Fan Controller was a rather simple fan controller. It have about 50% less features than the Thermaltake Hardcanos, but where they are about 1/3 of the price too. At the end of the day, all i really want is some thing that will monitor temperator and fans speed. This does what I need.
The only thing that I not like is the front panel display as you need to be directly infront of it to clearly see it.
For those people that would like specs on this temp and fan controller, check out http://www.silverstonetek.com/products-fp52.htm

This moring I started getting to work on this case, and here's it is.

I will take a picture of this thing when it gets a little darker so you can see the effect of the front laser lights.

Few thing that I am going to do is get some Loom or conduit for the molex cables.

I am also going to spray paint the small slot covers black or dark green as they realy show up.

Here another shots

WUN131105.jpg

This one shows the front LEDs effects with both the Green LED Fan and the Super Bright LED fan set that I purchased.

It sends out a green glow from the front of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom