Nlite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have n lite version 1.0 beta 6. I thought that was the latest version.

here how you integrate drivers

NliteDriver.jpg

Nlite.jpg

I'm downloading RC3 on the Virtual PC now but first thing that comes to my head before anything is that the installer prompts you saying you need .net 1.1 is it possible that 2.0 causes problems. I'll try the program with both.

Looks suspiciously like bootp for linux, but OTOH, you can easily setup linux on one machine and then make an image of the disk and copy it onto another one and stick it in a machine with totally different hardware and it will work just fine. Changing motherboards and processors and almost anything else wont change anything as long as you stay with the same relative level of hardware. Most programs will work on AMD or Intel as long as you dont make a big jump backwards like from a K7 to a 586 or something crazy like that, even then most of the essential apps will be fine.

I just dont think Id like having to do that all the time, Id rather set it up and not have to screw with it ever again till a hard drive fails or something. Cant get work done if the machine is down.

yea but its fun to me. plus i like to have a sleek and clean os for about 2 months at the longest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom